Sunday 18 December 2011

Christmas 2011 Mini Album

Happy Sunday Friends!
I wanted to share a Christmas Mini Album I created for a swap with a special YouTube friend, Audrey! This album was super fun to make and I completed it in almost a day or so... it was quick! They say, "Time flies when you're having fun!" I guess I was having fun! LOL!

I used both the Holly Jolly and I Believe collections from My Minds Eye. I love both those collections. One so very traditional and the other a bit more modern with a bright splash of aqua. I couldn't just use one, right?
The embellishments are super simple... that's just the kinda girl I am.... simple! I kept the album pretty clean and neat for the most part.

I appreciate you stopping by and reading (and watching!) my blog.








2 comments:

  1. Awesome job Lina...this looks like it was a lot of fun to make.
    On your label on the back of your book....did you make that on the printer? I have those same labels and would love to put my logo on them but not sure how you did that. My other blog was hacked so I can't use my custom stamp and was hoping i could use my labels some how so I don't have to spend another $45 on a custom stamp. Thanks for the help in advance.
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your album and the video was too "sweet!" :)

    donna.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I {heart} comments!