Thursday 10 November 2011

My Early Start @ Christmas Cards

Hey Everyone,


Recently, I decided I would get started on Christmas cards. Ordinarily, this would probably be late for most other crafters but for me... this wayyyyy early. I'm usually a procrastinator when it comes to the holidays.


I managed to bust out 2 cards, almost exact in layout but pretty different overall. I changed the papers and ribbon and tada... 2 different cards! Clever huh? LOL!


These cards are already spoken for so I'm gonna have to make quite a bit more. And to be quite honest, I'm looking forward to it. I love Christmas and all that it brings. Family gatherings, snow, the birth of Jesus, food, and of course... presents! LOL! I love the feeling of sipping on egg nog with family, chestnuts roasting (I wish I could say on an open fire ;)) in the oven, the lights of the tree, and most importantly, holiday cheer.







1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love them both. How you do mail these? tfs
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I {heart} comments!