Sunday 13 November 2011

Dress Form Christmas Ornament

Happy Sunday Crafters!
I had the greatest night lastnight! I am a part of the CCL community and yesterday evening I joined the live crop the ladies had going on on Tiny Chat. Lemme tell you... I {heart} these ladies! What a bunch of caring, inviting and authentic group of ladies. I was soooo impressed! I had a blast, what fun!

You wouldn't believe how much I got done. One of the projects I created was this dress form Christmas ornament. I mod-podged lace onto the ornament, dried it. Then added crystal mesh bling and flat back pearl trim to the circumference of the ornament. I cut a dress form shape with my Cricut and adhered it to the ornament and added some IAR mulberry flowers which I glimmer sprayed first. Lastly, I added some wooden bobbins and a button embellishment and called it all DONE!

I am soooooo loving the sewing theme and am carrying it over into Christmas. I LOVE it!


2 comments:

  1. Lina, what a great idea for an ornament, this turned out so pretty, Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous.. I wish I new some great woman to do things like this with. :)
    Awesome job. Hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I {heart} comments!