Wednesday 7 September 2011

Card: Merci Beau Coup

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share a quick card I created for a new scrappy friend. She doesn't know she's getting it yet so...shhhhh ;)

The base of the card is card stock and measures 5.5'' x 5.5'' square. For the most part, the card is created with the Sunshine collection from Lost & Found Two by My Minds Eye. I LOVE this new collection. It's by far, my favourite of the 4 new releases. It's so cheery and happy but at the same time very timeless in style.

The front of the card is finished with some simple embellishments including some I Am Roses mulberry roses and skeleton leaves and a crystal flourish.

For the inside, I took a sheet of white cardstock, aged it a bit with some distress ink and then shimmer sprayed on the top. For the so called "cherry on top" I added a punched MS border (Doily Lace) and half back pearls and called it done!

And, there you have it... an easy and simple "Thanks You" card. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!