Thursday 7 July 2011

Card: Thank You, You're So Sweet!

Hi Everyone,


I haven't made a card in a while so I decided to film it. This "cute" card is not typically the style in which I usually create but for some reason, this was the final result. :)
I didn't fight it...LOL


Here's what I used:
Card Base: Pre-made card base that measured 5 3/4 x 4 1/4''
Paper: American Crafts, Peachy Keen Collection, Easy As Pie, measuring 5 1/2'' x 3 13/16''
Embellishments: Scalloped, lace circle 3''
                            Inner Circle, 2 1/2''
                            Truffles: strawberry, chocolate, vanilla @ 1 1/2''
                            Border: scallop border  (All pieces cut with SCAL 2)
Stamps: Ditto, Thanks, Bring On The Cake
              Inkadinkado, You're So Sweet, Birthday Cupcake
Ink: Versamark, watermark ink
Embossing Powder: Stampendous, detail white
Glossy Accents
Glitter Glue

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!