Saturday 11 June 2011

Crafty Goodness: Shabby Chic Altered Box

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to their weekend! This week's project is a sweet little altered box I purchased from my local craft store. It was a very plain and ordinary box that magically transformed into this beautiful keepsake. The video really does not do this piece justice and I wish you all could see this live.

It was super simple to make and used basic craft supplies. Here's a list of what I used:

Base Coat: Adirondack Paint Dabber in Pool
Crackle Medium: Folk Art Crackle Medium
Top Coat: Folk Art Metallic Paint in Metallic Pearl
Distressed Edges: Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
Mulberry Flowers sprayed with my homemade Glimmer Mist Dupe
Crystal Flourishes
Handmade Stick Pin

Thanks for watching (and reading)! Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!