Friday 27 May 2011

So Excited!

Hi All,

I can't even begin to tell you how excited and anxious I am to receive the tags from my first ever tag swap! I finished my tags ages ago and am now sitting and waiting oh so patiently (NOT...LOL) for the other memebers of the swap to send me their completed tags. I feel like a little kid the night before their birthday tehhehe :) One word... GIDDY!

I've figured that I will host a swap every other month or so for now. If I receive an overwhelming response and people wanting to join, I will re-think the time lines. But, for now, we'll keep it as is. The group of ladies who are taking part in the swap are a fabulous bunch! I feel so honoured to have such a wonderful group of ladies interested and taking part in my swap :)

Feeling so blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!