Wednesday 4 May 2011

Mother's Day Card:Vintage Cherished

As everyone knows, Mother's day is just around the corner. This year, I wanted to make my mother a special card and this is what I came up with... I know she'll <3 it!

Firstly, I started out with a couple images that I fussy cut and distressed with my Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen. I glimmer sprayed some mulberry roses, made and added a stick pin and amber crystal accents. I also made a "cherished" banner and distressed those edges as well. Lastly, I coloured in two butterflies with markers, put them on foam dimensionals and added some flare to them with Glossy Accents. I'm telling you, I LOVE this stuff!!!

And, voila... my first vintage inspired card. I'm so proud of this card! Mainly because it's not in my usual style of brightly coloured and toned papers and accents. I had a bunch of fun creating all the embellishments for this card, minus the roses of course.

Hope y'all enjoyed my card, video and pictures!


                                     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!