Sunday 6 May 2018

CVS | Easter Beauties

Hello Scrappy Friends!
It's Lina here this morning sharing my layout using the gorgeously designed, Bohemian Dream. I documented a photo of my littles from this past Easter and this collection compliments the colours perfectly!



I began with my photo this time because I knew I wanted to use Bohemian Dream for this layout. I started on my phone using an app called Color Splash and made my image black and white and left my girl's Easter Baskets in colour. I wanted them to pop and not compete with the papers I was using. Instead, I wanted them to compliment each other.
Next I chose my background paper and that blue and white stripe, Wild Flower was screaming my name. Cutting a piece of the Abundant sheet of paper, I used it as a layering piece behind my photo.

Next, for the matting of my photo, I took pieces from the 6x6 paper pad as well as a couple scraps I had from the collection and layered behind my photo. I also used a photo frame from the Die Cut Ephemera to act as a layering piece. My photo is then popped up on foam for lift and dimension.


For my title, I used two different fonts from Thickers. One is Adorn and the scripty one in Rainboots. I just adore the look of a fun and playful title with multiple fonts.


Next, the fun stuff.... Embellishing! I lovingly sifted through pieces from the Die Cut Ephemera and the Accessory Stickers. I also chose a Chipboard Accent piece, Dream Catcher, to adorn the top right hand corner of my photo and floral layering piece. For some added drama and lift, I decided to add some foam behind a few of the flowers to ensure they jumped off the page and did not get "lost".
 
To complete my layout, I added some of the phrases from the Accessory Stickers sheet to convey some of my "journaling". I also added a Flair Button which sits within a nest of thread. Lastly, I added some splatters with some black ink spray.


And that's it!
I hope you enjoyed my layout! Have a wonderful day!

xoLina




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!