Saturday 17 February 2018

CVS | It's a Wonderful Life

Good Day Friends!
For my layout this week, I'm using the beautifully created More Than Words collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio, my new fave!
The photo I am documenting today is of my two little meatballs taken this past summer. Both are sitting on a large rock, enjoying their childhood and life!

 


I chose Sketchbook as my largest layer of background paper. It's absolutely stunning! The I layered Noteworthy and Gossamer on top, smaller and slightly angled. I placed my 5x5 photo that I printed in black and white, in the center. I matted it with papers from the 6x6 paper pad which are perfect for that exact purpose.



I love embellishing with any thing Cocoa Vanilla Studio. Every piece is wonderful and so usable! I used that black and pink tag and surrounded it by florals, leaves, and butterflies. How perfect! Those pieces are found in the Die Cut Ephemera pack.

Next, I did something I have never done before on a layout... I stamped directly onto it! Ahh! A scary thought but I went for it and I'm glad I did! The stamp set is perfect for cards AND layouts! I used Versafine ink in black.
I added a smaller cluster in the top right hand corner using some of the Die Cut Ephemera, Accent Stickers and a wonderful Flair Button. The button is surrounded by metallic silver thread and creates a bit of texture and visible interest.
For my title, I used a mix of alphas. the "wonderful" is from the Chipboard Accent Stickers. Both the others are from my stash. That glittery font I used worked perfectly with the collection.

Lastly, I added some ink splatter with some metallic silver ink spray and called it done!
That's it for today! I hope you enjoyed my layout because I'm glad you stopped by ☺️
Big Hugs,
xoLina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!