Friday 20 October 2017

CVS | Big, Beautiful You

Good Morning Friends!
Lina here today and I'm sharing my very first layout using the incredible Bohemian Dream collection. I must first preface this post with saying that I am absolutely smitten by this collection. Zoe has knocked it outta the park for me with all the tones of purple and florals. Perfect!

The layout I'm sharing is of my littlest meatball at about 9-10 months. She was wearing purple and it matched perfectly with the collection so I went with it.
We were challenged this week to use new product... Done and done! Everything I used is new to me and newly available in the CVS shop. Here's what I created:



I began my layout with a crisp sheet of white card stock and a piece of the gorgeous dark purple diagonal stripe paper called, Dreamer. I mounted it to the top of my white card stock and got to work. I chose papers from the new 6x6 paper pad and started matting my photo which roughly measures 4x4 inches.
Next, I worked on my title because it would need to dry before I could use it. I took the words Beautiful and You from the Chipboard Titles and sprayed them with some ink spray. I chose a dark aqua, vibrant pink and a purple. I sprayed the word pieces and used my heat gun to speed up the drying process. I then set them aside and began working on my embellishments.For the BIG part of my title, I used the word title from the Chipboard Sticker Set. I love the mix of fonts!


I lovingly sifted through the Die Cut Ephemera, admiring every detail and piece and chose some of my favourite that would correspond well with my layout. I also used some of the Vellum Accents for layering. I love the subtle look of them. Using some metallic silver thread, I created a nest of sorts for the Flair Buttons to sit within. I used two Flair on this layout.


Next, taking the tiny word stickers from the Sticker Accent Sheet, I added my favourite sentiments in and around my page. I did this with other stickers around my page as well.


Finally, as a finishing touch, I added some of the Enamel Shapes in the Aqua and the Pink. They are a perfect addition to any layout. They just complete the layout in my opinion. 



Thank you so very much for taking the time to share in my layout. I appreciate all your kindness and love! ❤️ Have a wonderful day!
xoLina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!