Sunday 12 February 2017

PI| SLS: Timeless Beauties

Hey! Welcome back!
Today, I'd like to share a Scraplift Sunday layout I created with the Pink Paislee, Moonstruck collection. We lifted Annelie this week and her original work is fantastic. I just had to give it a go.


I started with a tiny bit of mixed media, using the packaging technique, I used Dylusions Ink in Vibrant Turquoise and HSCS in gold.  After letting that dry, I began with fussy cutting all the floral pieces from a sheet of 12x12 paper from the collection. I embellished using some of the ephemera pieces and matted my photo with white cardstock. I think it really pops this way!


The alphas I used for the partial title are from SN@P letter stickers. They were the perfect shade of navy and complimented the collection perfectly.

Hope you enjoyed my take on Annelie's layout :)
Remember to save 20% using code LINA in the PAPER ISSUES SHOP at checkout!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!