Friday 3 February 2017

Pinspire Me February: Cake Pop Princess

Hey Friends!
I hope you'll play along this month with Paper Issues' Pinspire Me, it's such a fun mood board this month... I just couldn't resist!



For my layout, I used a FREE cut file from the PI SHOP. You can find all the free files, HERE.
This one here is called Heart Wreath and I just ❤️ it!
The paper collection I used is Pink Paislee's, C'est La Vie. Yes, I dove deep into my stash and unhoarded this collection. It was time to use it! LOL!


I cut the file with my Silhouette Cameo and backed the open hearts with pattern paper. It was pretty easy and didn't take longer than 20 mins. Just a bit of layering using the 6x6 paper pack and some alphas for my title and voila... done! This is one of my fave layouts in a long time. 💜




Thank you for stopping by today! 
Save 20% off your entire order using code LINA in the Paper Issues Store.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!