Thursday 5 January 2017

This is 3

Happy New Year Friends!
Today, I'm sharing a layout I created for a new challenge over on the Paper Issues blog, Working Title. For January, we're starting off the new year with a BIG title! The bigger the better! 

OPTIONAL bonus word challenge this round: make your layout about what 2017 holds for you / new year's resolutions / big plans etc. How fun is this challenge?

Here's what I created using Paige Taylor Evan's line, Take Me Away. I love the pretty pastels in this collection and I thought they'd compliment my sweet Princess' third birthday party photo perfectly.

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut my title using the fonts on my computer and then backing the patterned paper card stock with a fun pastel print from the same collection. After that, I got to work with all the layering and embellishment adding many patterned papers and even a doily.

Lastly, I used some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold, of course. It was the perfect finishing touch for this layout!

Please use discount code LINA when checking out of the Paper Issues Shop for 20% off your entire order 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!