Sunday 6 November 2016

Scrapbook Layout: Fast Friends

Hello!
Today, I'm sharing a layout I created using Amy Tan's newest collection, Oh Happy Life. It's cute and bright and all things a collection should be and when I saw there was a giraffe in the ephemera set, I was all over that. I knew exactly what set of pictures I needed to scrapbook.
The picture is of my now 6 month old playing for the first time with Sophie the Giraffe. The layout is entitled Fast Friends because as soon as I gave my babe the giraffe, she loved it. They're now besties for life!


I also loved how the yellow in the collection co-ordinated perfectly with the paper. It was totally meant to be! I finished the layout off with some ink splattering in yellow and red and called it done!



If you head on over to the shop, You can use the code LINA and save 20% off your entire purchase :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!