Monday 3 October 2016

PI: Knock My Fox Off: Apples of My Eye

Hey Guys!

Today, I want to share with you all what I created for the Paper Issues Knock My Fox Off Challenge. This one is fun and not difficult to do at all. Simply create a layout about the people you love, have an element hang off the side of your page, Fall, Halloween, photos of doors and/or use the PI Fox card. You can use one of these prompts or all of them... it's up to you.

Here's my take. I used the Simple Stories, Hello Fall collection. Every bit of this paper line is adorable. I assure you, you can do no wrong using it! LOL! You can find it all in the PI SHOP




I'm loving the patchwork, quilt feel of this paper :) It's definitely reminiscent of fall.


That fox is everything! Actually everything from the bits and pieces pack is fun and oh so cute!


Hope you'll stop by the PI blog and Facebook page and join us in all the fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!