Sunday 16 October 2016

My Own Real Life Princess

Good Morning Beautiful People!
I'm happy to share this 12x12 layout I created for my blog post today over at Paper Issues. I worked with the beautiful Gather collection from Maggie Holmes. I must admit though, for the most part, I love anything Crate Paper and this collection was no exception!

There is so much "pretty" in this collection. Everything from the gold glitter Thickers, florals, and lovely pattern papers. I just had to create a layout of my oldest little with this collection. Here she was dressed in her Belle costume from Beauty and the Beast.






 All the florals in this collection are just exquisite and I created a couple of clusters to compliment my photo.

 Gold glitter word Thickers... sigh!


Thank you for stopping by today! I appreciate you! 💛

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!