Saturday 24 September 2016

Sweet Sisters

Hey Friends!
I'm super excited to share my first blog post working with Paper Issues on my blog 😊
Today's layout was made with the super awesome collection, Cute Girl from Crate Paper. Swoon! I love this collection like it's nobody's business 😜


Seriously, all the cuteness in this collection is too much! Especially all the kitties. I wanted my layout to have pops of black and so I used the black to anchor the photos and some of the embellishments.


To finish off my layout, I added some HS Color Shine to pull everything together. You know me and gold... we're besties.



You can find the entire collection, including Cool Kid, in the SHOP . And, if you use my code, you'll save 20%. It doesn't get better than that!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!