Friday 24 June 2016

Scrapbook Layout: Love that Smiling Little Face

Hey Guys!
Long time no talk! Or read! I know I haven't been updating my blog for the past while but I'm happy to announce... I'm Back! I figured I better pick up my blog posting. So, here I am.


But if you follow my channel, you'll already know that I haven't stopped scrapbooking. Just posting on my blog. I just couldn't keep up with all of it. Something had to "give". Ok, I'll stop yapping; Now onto my layout :)


The paper collection that I used is the Bloom collection from Maggie Holmes. Drool, right! I just love this collection. It makes me happy with all it's florals and pretty patterned papers and colours. 
My base of the layout is a good 'ol piece of white cardstock.

I embellished my layout with all the pretty ephemera and just a few of the accent stickers.
The alphas that I used for my title are Thickers in Darling and SN@P Color Vibe alphas in Lights. I also used October Afternoon Mini Markets in pink and black.

And that's it... pretty simple and this layout came together pretty easily.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!