Wednesday 20 August 2014

12x12 Layout: Our Very First Hello

Top of the Mornin' to Ya!
I feel so blessed that hubs had the right state of mind to snap this picture when he did. It was taken just minutes after having a C-section to have baby girl. I was literally still on the operating table and the doctors were sewing me up at this point. Hubby put her on my chest and in my arms to say hello! I am forever grateful to have this picture! Thank you Love!

The layout itself is created with MME, Miss Caroline, Fiddlesticks Collection pack. I also added a few random die cuts for good measure. They fit well with what I was trying to accomplish, so, it works!
The flowers in the bottom right and top left hand side are actually rub-ons and so pretty. To be honest, I haven't used rub-ons in years... like 7-8 years. It brought back so many memories...Haha!

Hope you like! Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!