Wednesday 2 April 2014

12x12 Layout: FORE!

Morning Friends!
Lately, my crazy and busy life allowed me to create some much needed layouts. God knows I have sooooo many pictures to scrap but being a new mom has not allowed me to be the crafty being I naturally am. Baby first!

But, like I mentioned, the bug came a calling and I HAD to answer! LOL! Luckily baby girl slept a bit during the day and I was able to bang out a few layouts. Come back tomorrow for a new one :)

The collection I used for this layout was the Authentique Natural Collection Pack. I have to be honest, scrapping a manly layout is hard. I like adding pretty touches. It was hard not to. But I think I made it work. I kept telling myself to KISS! Keep It Simple Sweetie ;)

The quote on the top left of the layout is actually from the label at the bottom of the paper. I just sliced it up, trimmed it and added it to the layout. It just fit well.

Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!