Tuesday 17 December 2013

12x12 Layout: We're Pregnant!

Hey Kids!
On a roll! Two posts in two days! LOL!

Today, I'm sharing a 12x12 layout I created. It's a picture of our first sonogram :)
I used a few different paper companies here... You know the way I work ;) I'm all over the place! Ha!
I used some Bazzil cardstock, MME Howdy Doody "Baby" Chantilly paper, Bella Blvd's Flutter paper from the Kiss Me line, and Jubilee from The Girls' Paperie.

Also, to accentuate my layout I used a Silhouette cut, MME Word Stickers, twine, foam letter stickers, buttons and half pearls. Love all the pennant banners! They're so happy looking!

It's simple and to the point... We're pregnant! Well, at least we were. Our bundle of joy is here now! LOL!

Take care!





2 comments:

Thanks! I {heart} comments!