Wednesday 8 May 2013

Cookie Sophie Macaron Box


Morning Friends!
 
Happy Friday to you all!
Today I wanted to share my project I created for Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. It's a macaron box.  I didn't have any macarons on hand so I opted for an equally delicious alternative, cookies. Seems fitting enough right?
I used Cookie Sophie and coloured her up with my copic markers. She's cut out and popped up on dimensionals to give her height. I used many different paper collections and die cuts I thought worked together well and gave me the colour scheme I was looking for. Some is Crate Paper, MME, Dear Lizzy American Crafts and a cute little cameo die cut. The alpha's I used are October Afternoon stickers in the most perect pink sorbet colour.


I hope you all enjoyed what I had to share with you today and you'll check back here soon to see what's new :)
Have a great weekend!!
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!