Thursday 8 November 2012

A Little Hello: Uptown Sophie

Morning All!
Today, I wanted to share this winter-y feeling card I created with Uptown Sophie. Uptown Sophie is part of the current promotion for the month of November from Sweet Nothings Stamp Co.
For the month of November, with a few simple steps, you will receive this darling digi image. Who could pass this opportunity up? Be sure to get yours before it's too late! Here's the link to the SNSC promo:
http://sweetnothingsstampco.blogspot.ca/2012/11/want-free-digi.html

For my card base, I used some navy blue card stock and created a base measuring 5x5''. I used the Echo park, Times and Season 6x6 paper pad.
With Sophie, I coloured her up using my Copics and paper pieced her coat. She turned out darling if I may say so myself ;)


My embellishments are simple, some mulberry flowers, some lace and more paper...LOL! Hope you've enjoyed my project.
Have a great one :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!