Monday 22 October 2012

Hocus Pocus Sophie Tag

Hello Crafters!
Today I want to share with you all a Hallowe'en tag I created using the adorable (and scary ;)) Hocus Pocus Sophie. I know I say this all the time about the images from SNSC, and maybe I have a bit of a biased opinion, but she's adorable! She totally embodies everything Hallowe'en to me!
 
 
I used a couple different paper collections to create this tag. I used the latest from both MME and Echo Park. Sophie is coloured up using my Copic markers.
I also used some IAR that I dyed black to go with the theme better.

The little vial you see in the bottom right cluster, started out empty; I filled it with tiny glass marbles and then created the "Drink at own risk" label using my computer. I attached some other do-dads and embellishments to finish it all off.

I hope you have enjoyed my Hallowe'en tag! Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!