Thursday 4 October 2012

Easel Card: Say Cheese Sophie

Hey Everyone!
Today, I want to share a super cute easel card I created with my new favourite digi image from Sweet Nothings Stamp Co, Say Cheese Sophie! She's too cute for words and I am just in love with her! I could use her on every project! LOL! The card measures 5.5 x 5.5 inches.

                                  

I used a couple paper collections for this card. I used the AC Neapolitan, This & That Collection and The EP Everyday Eclectic. I just gathered all of my absolute favourite camera/Polaroid things. I also used some TH Film Strip. It went so well with the theme itself, I just couldn't resist :P



Sophie is coloured up with my Copics as usual. I just love the crisp colour they add. I gave her some pearl earrings and fussy cut her out. I left a bit of an edge around her so that when I placed her on the card stock she would stand out a bit. Of course she's popped up to add visual dimension.

I finished the card off with some pretty, white mulberry flowers from IAR and some punched MS butterflies. It kinda looks like Sophie is snapping pictures of the butterflies. It's too cute!

I hope you enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed creating it. Have a wonderful day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!