Thursday 20 September 2012

Last Ode to Summer :(

Good Morning Bloggers!
I think it's safe to say that Summer is finally (and regrettably) over! I'm not going to lie, but I am kinda glad... Autumn is my favourite time of the year. I love the changing leaves, the cooler weather, the smell and scent of fall... basically everything!

But, to say farewell to summer, I decided to create one last and final card using Ice Cream Cone Sophie. She is too cute and one of my favourite digis for sure. I had to fit her in somehow. You can find here here in the
shop from Sweet Nothings Stamp Co.
I used the Neapolitan paper collection from AC, a perfect fit. The ice cream cones in the collection match Sophie's sweet treat to a T! It was a no brainer :)

 
 
I did a lot of layering using various bits and pieces. I used some twine and some rosette trim as I thought the colours fit well with the overall colour scheme of the card.
 
It's hard to tell in the photo, but I added some Stickles to her ice cream and the larger ice cream on the left. I wanted to give it all a little something something :)

I hope you all enjoyed this last tiny piece of summer! I know I sure needed it! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!