Monday 25 June 2012

Copic Colouring & Paper Piecing

Hey Guys!
Happy Monday! I dunno about all of you, but I'm happy the weekend is over! I worked my butt off and am happy to say I can finally relax and take it easy for the rest of the summer! Woohoo! I am taking some much deserved time off from work.

I've upload a video showcasing Tomboy Sophie and the way I Copic colour and paper piece her. This is a very relaxing kinda process for me. When I'm stressed or need to release some creative energy, I take to colouring. LOL! It works for me!

You can find Sophie and many other digi images on the Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. website. www.sweetnothingsstampco.com

Hope you all enjoy. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know. I'm always around ;)

You can find the YT video here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysONlYCX2Eg

Big Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!