Tuesday 22 May 2012

Father's Day Card ft. Handyman Lucky

Hi Everyone!
Hope you all are having a great week so far!
Today I wanted to share a card I created for my dad for Father's Day. I used Handyman Lucky and coloured him up with my Copics. Lucky is a new release for the month of May and just in time for Father's Day and other masculine themed projects. I paper pieced his work shirt and his pants. I just love the way this card turned out! He's super cute! You can find him here:  
http://sweetnothingsstampco.com/shop.html 
For the most part, the paper collection I used was the Echo Park, Note to Self collection. His shirt is paper pieced from the MME, Sunshine collection. It was the perfect plaid! I couldn't resist!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!