Thursday 19 April 2012

12x12 Layout Share

Hey Friends!
Today I have three layouts I'd like to share with you all.
Lately, I've really been into creating 12x12 layouts again... And, let me tell you... I've missed it. When I first started scrapbooking about 8-9 years ago, I started with 12x12 layouts. I loved it! And that's all I did. I never ventured far off of the 12x12 layout path. I quickly filled album after album until one day I was bored of it. Well in the mean time, I started dabbling in different things... cards, mini albums, altering items, Copics and so on. But recently, I have fallen back in love with it! Creating layouts that is! I know that people change over the years but guess what? So do our styles. My layouts have improved greatly since I last, really, took up scrapbooking. I'm liking this evolution of me... ;)

I hope you enjoy my layouts! Thanks for stopping by!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!