Sunday 25 March 2012

Sneak Peek Sunday! Frilly French Kiss Tag


Hey Everyone!
Welcome to the MB's Treasurista Sneak Peek Sunday! A sneak peek into the newly available product from MBT. The design team has prepared some inspirational pieces to show you some of the new items in action. I hope you enjoy!

For my project, I have created a frilly French Kiss Tag. Lots of frills and satin trim and those oh so lovely porcelain rosesin light blue and ivory. My new love! The paper stack I used was the Glitz French Kiss. Love this paper line... it's so Parisian in design and totally "made" the tag. This was lots of fun to create and the new items made it super simple to decorate.
On the back, I used a super adorable glassine bag that fit my "business" card perfectly. This is shown in the video :)

Please be sure to check out the other ladies creations. You'll find all the info on the MB's Treasurista Blog.





Huge Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!