I am so super excited to announce that the MB's Treasurista design team is hosting their very first creative challenge over at the MB's Treasurista blog. So be sure to click on over for the details and how to participate. You won't want to miss out on your chance to win an amazing package of MBT Treasures, so head over there NOW!
Here's an overview of the rules: (Detailed rules on the MBT Blog)
- Must Be the love/Valentine/romance theme
- Challenge is not to use pink or red
- Submit Project as a "linky" to the MB's Treasurista Creative Challenge post
- 1 Entry submission per contestant
- 1 Winner will be selected
- Follow the MBT blog
- Projects must be uploaded by February 18th 11:59pm and must be new!
I hope you like it and it inspires you to create something fabulous yourself! Below, you'll find a list and links of all the items I used from the MBT shop :)
Cream Drapery Trim
Vintage White Drip Lace
Green Leaf Trim
Brown and White Baker's Twine
Big, squishy hugs,