Sunday 20 November 2011

Fantastic Announcement!


I am happy to announce that I was chosen as a design team member for MB's Treasurista! I am so stoked and amazed! I am honoured to be designing for such a wonderful person and shop. Misty, the owner, is amazing. Her store is filled with beautiful trims, laces and scrappy supplies. Be sure to check out her store, you won't be disappointed.


On my side bar you'll find the shop button. If you click on it you'll be taken over to the shop directly.


Check my blog back often as I will be designing projects using all the wonderful supplies found in the store. You won't want to miss it ;)


Hugs for now!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Lina!! I know you will be a valuable part of the team!! So glad to have you....

    Hugs,
    Leslie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I {heart} comments!