Thursday 15 September 2011

Charm Bracelet & Thoughtful Gifts from Liz!

I got happy mail!!! Recently, I joined a Chunky Charm Bracelet Swap on LSH and am happy to show off the bracelet I received back. I was paired with a wonderful and amazingly talented lady named Liz Mullen. Her work is phenomenal! I am so lucky to have been paired with her! Our styles are so complimentary and similar. As soon as I got my package, I ripped it open and put on this amazing bracelet! I LOVE it! It's so me! It's so full of blingy, shabby, charmy (I made it up) goodness!

Liz was too kind! She also sent over a gorgeous hanging sign for me to thank me for the banner I previously sent her. The pictures don't do her work justice... I wish you guys could see it all in person.
Liz, from the very bottom of my heart, THANK YOU! I appreciate it all!

Here's Liz's info:
Blog: www.scrapiliciouslife.blogspot.com
YT: ScrapiliciousLife

The super cute card she sent me!

Beautiful Hanging Sign

Super Duper Amazing Chunky Charm Bracelet


1 comment:

Thanks! I {heart} comments!