Monday 1 August 2011

Vintage Dress Form Tag Swap: Groups Posted

Hiya Everyone,

Just quickly, I wanted to post the partners for the Vintage Dress Form Tag Swap. You'll find the names below. If you have RSVP'd and I have confirmed your spot but have not sent the August 1st email, please contact me right away.

Here are the names:
Group 1:                         Group 2:
1. Lina {myself :)}           1. Joe M.
2. Debbie D.                    2. Tiffany F.
3. Michelle D.                  3. Judy B.
4. Audrey H.                    4. Kristan
5. Debbie R.                    5. Kare S.
6. Pamela                       6. Blue Crayons
7. Jeanette M.                 7. Miyoshi M.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!