Tuesday 9 August 2011

Haul: Paper Stacks

My name is Lina and I am a paper addict! There... I said it! Boy does that feel good to get off my chest. I recently made a paper haul and got some fabulous paper stacks. I recently discovered that I didn't have to go to Michaels to buy my stacks. I found 2 stores (sister companies) that carry a small selection of paper, albums, and embellishments.
Needless to say, any and everything scrapbook and craft related is expensive in Canada. I know, I know, I'm always repeating myself but it's true! I have lived here all my life, born and raised and I still can't get over the price increase. Plus, everything is sooo delayed. A collection may become available in the US in January and it won't be available here until months and months later... if we even get it!

So, when I find something interesting, I buy it and hoard it! LOL! OK, I'll stop rambling :)
Below you'll find my haul video... I think it explains it all.....
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!