Sunday 28 August 2011

Haul: I Am Roses

Hi Everyone!
I finally placed an order with I Am Roses after months of wanting to. I was giddy when I got it :D      Did I mention it was my first order? Teehee! I have used my fair share of mulberry flowers in the past but I can honestly say that the quality of the IAR flowers is just top notch. I am in LOVE with them! They take glimmer mist like a dream and keep their shape. I have been converted! LOL!

Oh and just a side note... they got here from Thailand super quick! It took almost a week and they were here! I was impressed and I'm not easily impressed....

Here are the item numbers for the flowers I purchased:
G3-152      20 White Curly Roses
K1-50        100 Green Small Skeleton Leaves
K1-805/Z   100 Natural Small Skeleton Leaves
R40-70       25 White Paper Flowers
R5-1          100 White Paper Flowers
T26-151      10 White Medium Size Rose Buds
T1-151       100 White Mini Rose Buds
T30-147      25 Ivory Semi Open Rose Buds




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!