Tuesday 26 April 2011

Card: Thank You


For my very first filmed tutorial, I wanted to make a super simple but still very cute card. It uses the very basics in card making and is achievable by even a novice card maker.
I've included a few pictures below but you can watch the video here on YouTube.







These are the supplies I've used:
Card: measures 5 1/2'' x 4 '' in kraft cardstock
Paper: measures 5'' x 3 1/2''. Paper by Sandylion designer paper.
             small pieces of light pink, light blue and coral cardstock
Stamp: Studio G "Thank You" stamp
Punch: Martha Stewart Classic Butterfly craft punch
Corner rounder
Versamark
White Gel Pen: Uniball Signo Broad
Embossing Powder: Stampendous Detail White embossing powder
Adhesives: Mono Tombo Multi Glue
                     Scotch ATG Gun

Thanks for watching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!